Welcome to the Essential Qi newsletter inspiring you to make daily choices to create a life well lived!
My name is Kathryn Langstaff. If I have not met you yet, I hope to meet you soon! I am your doTERRA upline and I started this newsletter to reach out to you to help you gain the confidence to use essential oils with your loved ones and to encourage daily habits to support your wellbeing with natural solutions to healthcare!
I started a daily mindfulness practice, eating healthy, exercising and listening to my heart over 20 years ago when I had shingles in my brain stem. I have benefitted from many different modalities such as acupuncture, chiropractic & cranial sacral treatments, aromatouch massage, qigong, yoga, spatial dynamics, teishin, Chinese medicine, meditation and essential oils! Along the way, I learned to listen to my heart and let it guide me. I am inspired by my clients and humbled by their stories of healing. I have always found joy and hope in community, being on a team, or as a part of something larger than myself.
Essential Qi is a place for community wellness, healing, and empowering you to get the help you need to feel better! Our team of doTERRA wellness advocates is here to help you on your journey!
Essential Oil highlight
Drops of wisdom
Essential Oil Education
We want to hear from you!!!
Post Convention Kit 2017
If you are a member and signed up for the Loyalty Rewards program, this is a great time to take advantage of the Product of the Month by placing your 125 PV order before the 15th of this month.
*expires October 15th
Earn a free doTERRA Balance, doTERRA Serenity, and Citrus Bliss by placing any single 200 PV order in the month of October!
*expires October 30th
Meet the new doTERRA essential oils available in your back office. Click on the image for a quick intro!
Essential Wellness hosts weekly team live and recorded calls ... password "success"
Ariana Harley Emotional & Energetic Properties of Copaiba, Rose, & Neroli ... September 27th
Dr. Josie Schmidt ND Foundations of Health New Essential Oils Released at Convention Overview Part 1...September 13th
Dr. Jennifer Turfenkian, N.D. "A Reminder to Love" Essential Wellness Facebook Live Event every 1st & 3rd Thursday 11AM PST
Essential Oil Education
Oil Camp was designed to provide group coaching and support to new oil users. This is a quick, two-week online camp to help you dive into your new kit and start experiencing greater wellness right away! Great way to create DIY first aid kit, household cleaner with fun prizes!!! Register here!
dōTERRA Post Convention Tour 2017 ... today through November 18th
doTERRA’s commitment to revolutionizing the way families manage their health is stronger than ever because of you. You teach, you give, you share, and you hope. Never underestimate the influence or the power you have to impact many lives for good. Learn how our commitment to providing pure essential oils is furthering our mission to advance the healthcare standards of the world, and how you can join us. Find a city near you!
Monthly Empowered Life Series
Welcome to the Empowered Life Series! doTERRA's monthly webinar is designed to bring you the very best in essential oil education. Join experts as they explore a different topic each month and help you become empowered to take care of yourself and your family. Register here for this month’s webinar (October 18–19) will give you great information about optimizing Immune & Respiratory Health. Dr. Hill will also be giving a special presentation on Copaiba essential oil to help answer some frequently asked questions!
Apps for Your Phone: (download from your preferred app store)
- Modern Essentials: basically an encyclopedia of essential oils on your phone.
- doTERRA’s Daily Drop: super helpful & super short daily videos on oils and uses.
- “Essential Life Book.” This book will give both the novice oil user and the oil expert insight into using essential oils not only to address health concerns, but also for everyday use in the home through cooking, cleaning, blending, gardening, pets & much more. Incorporate essential oils into all aspects of your life you'll see topics such as: First Aid, Body Systems, Recipes, Oils Blending, Pets, Gardening, Supplementary Products, and much more. The book's quick reference guide is a very easy-to-use way to know which oils you can use for more than 600 health concerns. From Athlete to Parent this book is a must have.
- “Essentials of the Earth: An Encyclopedia of Oils, Blends, and Applications,” by R. James. Essentials of the Earth features a unique and wonderful "A to Z Guide" that catalogs scores of common health concerns and reviews how single oils, oil blends, oil-based products and supplements, can be applied to help address the issues at hand. Helpful usage charts round out this ready reference.
- “Emotions and Essential Oils”: Heal emotions with essential oils! Learn about the mystical aspects of each plant.
- “I am Fabulous” by Desiree Mangandog. "Have you known someone who has never been the same after a traumatic accident? The shock and fear have become trapped in the joints, bones, and muscles. It must be released in order for them to experience optimum wellness. With these blends, I provide locations along meridians that yield quick results. The combination of specific oils and targeted organ meridians will create quick emotional shifts."
Vote for a doTERRA clinic near you! healthcare.doterra.com
Make sure you put your city in the running...vote... here.
Available in your back office starting November 1st!!! Click on image to read it!
My name is Kathryn Langstaff. I celebrated my 54th birthday this summer! I enjoy life, friends, traveling, gardening, harvesting & cooking food. I am a social entrepreneur and have started a qigong school, a sustainable consulting business and I am a Premier doTERRA Wellness Advocate. Being a mother is the best thing I do!
Sol Essential Oils www.mydoterra.com/sol 503.724.1149 firstname.lastname@example.org